- Growing daily in relationship with God, The Word, and living a life of Integrity.
- Valuing people, believing in people, and loving unconditionally.
- Living intentionally by being hearers and doers of The Word.
- Being led and empowered by the Holy Spirit, as well as living a supernatural life.
- Freely we have received and freely we give.
- Embracing relationships, teamwork, and valuing community.
“Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.” John 15:4 (ESV)
“Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.” Psalm 103:2 (ESV)
“Let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings to closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:1-2 (ESV)
“For the kingdom of God does not consist of talk but in power.” I Corinthians 4:20 (ESV)